--- Search the calendar for a variety of classes, locations, start dates, and special events offered ---
Building Blocks of Behavior Class - 4 Weeks (VIRTUAL)
Positive Solutions for the Building Blocks of Behavior (VIRTUAL)
Here are some questions and thoughts to ask yourself…
- Is your dog reactive when out on walks?
- Fearful of new places, people, or sounds?
- Anxious when riding in the car?
- Does your dog growl, bark, or lunge towards others if they come near you?
- Do you want to learn from the comfort of your own home?
If you said yes to ANY of these questions then the virtual class is for you.
This is a class that teaches the FOUNDATION SKILLS that every dog needs. It consists of four one-hour sessions that meet weekly on the same day/time. Each class focuses on a different topic while building upon the previous one.
- Class size limited to FOUR
- NEW CLASSES BEGIN every two weeks making it EASY to get started!
- Fee - $100
Trainer: Jeff Joyce, CPDT-KA ASB Program SW Florida Division
NOTE: When you click on the "Register" link below you will leave this website and be connected with our Florida division where you will note your time zone, and the calendar will open for registration.
|Event date||05-24-2023 6:00 pm CT|
|Event End Date||06-14-2023 7:00 pm CT|
|Cut off date||05-23-2023 11:55 pm CT|
|Instructor||Jeff Joyce, CPDT-KA|