A SOUND FUTURE
FOR PET DOGS, CATS AND BIRDS
Don't know where to begin with training your pet? Does your pet have a behavior issue you could use some help with? Our expert staff can work with you and your pet dogs, cats or birds in the comfort of your home.
A Sound Future In-Home Training Package Includes:
- A one and a half hour in-home training session with the whole family
- E-mail follow-up support / guidelines on the training taught
- Lifetime MEMBERSHIP to the A Sound Beginning Program giving you unlimited access to video links and handouts on behavior and problem solving
- If additional in-home support is needed, the follow-up visits are discounted
Travel Fees: We service the greater Chicagoland area. Travel fees MAY apply when the distance is greater than 25 miles from Winfield, Il. Contact us to check on travel fees, IF applicable.
Call: 630-776-8197 (Office hours are: M-F 9am-4pm)
If you cancel day-of, or are not present when our trainer arrives, your session will be considered completed and an additional fee of $75 will be required to re-schedule the missed session (plus any additional travel charges that were quoted with your original order).
If you wish to cancel your order, a full refund will be issued as long as we receive your cancel notice no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
Our Service and Safety Plan for In-Home Training
Effective July 1, 2020 -- As the global coronavirus situation changes daily, we will provide status changes or updates on our web site and Facebook page. Please check our sites before any scheduled home visit for the most up-to-date information.
- Whenever possible our training sessions will be held outdoors and we will follow social distancing guidelines outlined by the State of Illinois.
- In the event it is necessary to conduct a training session indoors, ALL family members must wear a properly fitting mask throughout the entire training session and all parties must maintain a minimum distance of SIX-FEET from one another.
- If our trainer or anyone in the client’s household is experiencing any symptoms, has been exposed to the coronavirus, or has tested positive for the virus, the training session will be cancelled and re-scheduled to a time when it is safe to resume.
- Our promise to you is that our trainers will do our part to maintain safety while working together. Our ask of you is to let us know immediately if any circumstances occur that could pose a safety risk to our trainers.
|Cancellation Policy||If you cancel day-of, or are not present when our trainer arrives, your session will be considered completed and an additional fee of $75 will be required to re-schedule the missed session (plus any additional travel charges that were quoted with your original order). If you wish to cancel your order, a full refund will be issued as long as we receive your cancel notice no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.|
|Terms of Service||This agreement is between A Sound Beginning Program and the CLIENT/RELEASOR whereby, CLIENT/RELEASOR wishes to consult with A Sound Beginning Program about the behavior of his/her companion pet for the purpose of modifying the pet's behavior. CLIENT/RELEASOR also understands and agrees that A Sound Beginning Program is in no way responsible for the behavior of the animal at any time, not now or in the future. Client further understands that every pet reacts in a different manner to training and behavior modification and that animals are, by nature, unpredictable. Therefore, animal training and behavior modification requires full attention and total awareness at all times. Animals may, without warning, cause injury to humans and/or other animals. I hereby release A Sound Beginning Program, as to attacks, bites, mauling, or all of them, by the aforementioned animal indicated above upon any person or animal. I hereby agree to exercise caution for the safety of myself, the animal, those around me and those animals around me while working with the animal. I agree to the terms of this consultation agreement and understand that any injuries received by me or by my pet or other persons or animals while working with the animal are my own responsibility. This release may not be changed orally.|
|Photo/Video Release||I grant A Sound Beginning Program the right to take photographs and/or videos of me and my family in connection with training consultations or classroom sessions. I authorize A Sound Beginning Program, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that A Sound Beginning Program may use such photographs and/or videos of me and my family with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. This release may not be changed orally.|
A Sound Future
- Product Code: ASB-004
- Availability: In Stock