How to Housetrain a Dog of any Age
This clear, concise booklet can help your puppy or adult dog learn a lifetime of good habits. It can also re-train the dog with bad habits and give you back your clean home!
This reader-friendly booklet can help housetrain a dog of any age and is chock full of practical advice. It is geared toward puppies, but the basic concepts are the same for adult dogs who are new to your home or whose training has relapsed.
Way to Go will enable you to:
- Not worry about your dog having accidents in the house
- Recognize when your dog needs to eliminate
- Have a dog who goes potty when you ask
- Know how to handle accidents and clean-ups during training
- Retrain dogs who can’t find the right bathroom
- The ins and outs of going in and out
Publisher: Distributed by Dogwise Publishing
Edition: 2003 Booklet, 22 pages
Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D., CAAB is an Ethologist and Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist who has consulted dog lovers for over twenty years. She is the author of ten books including The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs and For the Love of a Dog: Understanding Emotion in You and Your Best Friend. Trisha lives on a farm near Madison, Wisconsin with two dogs, one cat and a flock of sheep.
Way to Go!
- Product Code: TRG-010
- Availability: In Stock