Terms of Service
This agreement is between A Sound Beginning Program and the CLIENT/RELEASOR whereby, CLIENT/RELEASOR wishes to consult with A Sound Beginning Program about the behavior of his/her companion dog for the purpose of modifying the dog's behavior.
CLIENT/RELEASOR understands and agrees that A Sound Beginning Program is in no way responsible for the behavior of the animal at any time, not now or in the future. Client further understands that every dog reacts in a different manner to training and behavior modification and that animals are, by nature, unpredictable. Therefore, animal training and behavior modification requires full attention and total awareness at all times. Animals may, without warning, cause injury to humans and/or other animals. I hereby release A Sound Beginning Program, as to attacks, bites, mauling, or all of them, by the aforementioned animal indicated above upon any person or animal. I hereby agree to exercise caution for the safety of myself, the animal, those around me and those animals around me while working with the animal. I agree to the terms of this agreement and understand that any injuries received by me or by my pet or other persons or animals while working with the animal are my own responsibility.
This release may not be changed orally.
PHOTO / VIDEO RELEASE
I grant A Sound Beginning Program the right to take photographs and/or videos of me and my family in connection with training consultations or classroom sessions. I authorize A Sound Beginning Program, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that A Sound Beginning Program may use such photographs and/or videos of me and my family with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
This release may not be changed orally.
RETURN POLICY (BOOKS / CDs)
Book / CD – Once purchased, books / CDs cannot be refunded unless damaged or defective in which case a replacement will be provided upon request.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES (OTHER PRODUCTS)
We accept returns of unused items. All returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt. Prior to returning an item, please contact us. Once the returned item is received we will issue a refund (less shipping fees). Please send items back in their original packaging and in their original condition. Shipping fees are not refundable.
We do not offer refunds on these products:
- Buddy Friends Bundle
- Calm-a-Mile Essential Oil
Returns can be mailed to the following address:
A SOUND BEGINNING
P.O. Box 582
Winfield, Il. 60190
THE COMPLETE TRAINING PACKAGE
- If you cancel BEFORE attending any class, your payment will be refunded, less cost of the book/cd and shipping fees.
- If you cancel AFTER you have attended the first class (but prior to attending any others) a refund of 50% of the purchase price will be issued.
- Refund requests must be made within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- No additional refunds available.
A SOUND FUTURE IN-HOME TRAINING
- If you cancel day-of, or are not present when our trainer arrives, your session will be considered completed and an additional fee of $75 will be required to re-schedule the missed session (plus any additional travel charges that were quoted with your original order).
- If you wish to cancel your order, a full refund will be issued as long as we receive your cancel notice no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
A SUPPORT SYSTEM IN-HOME TRAINING
- For all 3 sessions: If you cancel day-of, or are not present when our trainer arrives, that session will be considered completed and an additional fee of $75 will be required to re-schedule that missed session (plus any additional travel charges that were quoted with your original order).
- After session #1 of 3 has been completed, if you wish to cancel the remainder of the program a refund of $175 will be issued provided we receive your refund request no less than 2 weeks after your first session has been completed. No additional refunds will be available after that time.
- Sessions must be completed within a 5-month time period -- Any unused services will be donated to one of the shelters or rescue organizations that we support (A tax-deductible donation receipt will be available upon request).