Terms: Purchasing a virtual training package signifies that you agree to the following Terms of Service.
Call: 630-776-8197 (Office hours are: M-F 9am-4pm)
NO POPS, SHOCKS, OR CANS OF ROCKS!
- We are totally positive reinforcement trainers using humane, science-based methods.
- We do not advocate nor use choke chains, prong collars, shock collars, force, fear, or intimidation.
- We dedicate our training program to improving the relationship between dogs and their people.
- References: American College of Veterinary Behaviorists www.dacvb.org
American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB) is committed to improving the quality of life of all animals and strengthening the bond between animals and their owners. Read their position statements on:
- Dominance - the theory of dominance and relationships between animals
- Punishment-based training – why it should not be used in behavior modification (updated statement coming soon)