Try Our FREE Intro to Training Virtual Class
Would you like to know more about your dog? Would you like to prevent mistakes and create a positive training plan without being overwhelmed? Whether you just got a puppy, recently adopted, or even if you’ve had your dog for a long time...this is a great option to get you started off on the right path!
This is a "Free" LIVE virtual class open to the general public. Join us to learn how dogs learn and how best to teach them and how to begin a positive training plan.
This one hour virtual class, followed by a half-hour Q&A will cover the following topics:
- NOT EVERY WAG MEANS THEY’RE GLAD - Learn what your dog is saying by understanding the communication and language of dogs AND learn what YOU can do to help your dog understand YOUR language!
- CLICKS and TREATS - How to begin training to establish a trusting relationship by using positive reinforcement.
- MINE! - Learn how to prevent a dog from guarding things of value and what to do if you need to take something away.
- WHO IS THAT? - Teach your dog to be comfortable around new people, places, other animals, and cope with changes in their environment.
HOW IT WORKS
- STEP 1: View our calender to find a free Intro to Training class.
- STEP 2: Click on the Register button and complete the registration form.
- STEP 3: You will receive an email with details confirming your registration.
- This is a LIVE virtual class, allowing your entire family to be a part of the training and learning in the comfort of your own home
- You must register -- ONE REGISTRATION covers the whole family