--- Search the calendar for a variety of classes, locations, start dates, and special events offered ---
FREE Intro to Training (VIRTUAL CLASS)
Introduction to Training (Virtual Online Class)
This is a "Free" virtual online class open to general public. Whether you just adopted, or you've had your dog a long time, we can help! Join us to learn how dogs learn and how best to teach them and how to begin a positive training plan. This one hour class (followed by a half hour of Q&A) will cover the following topics:
- NOT EVERY WAG MEANS THEY’RE GLAD - Learn what your dog is saying by understanding the communication and language of dogs AND learn what YOU can do to help your dog understand YOUR language!
- CLICKS and TREATS - How to begin training to establish a trusting relationship by using positive reinforcement.
- MINE! - Learn how to prevent a dog from guarding things of value and what to do if you need to take something away.
- WHO IS THAT? - Teach your dog to be comfortable around new people, places, other animals, and cope with changes in their environment.
Class will begin promptly so please plan to log in 10 minutes before the class start time.
- You must register -- ONE REGISTRATION covers the whole family
- Click the button below to register
|Event date||08-25-2022 7:00 pm CT|
|Event End Date||08-25-2022 8:30 pm CT|
|Cut off date||08-24-2022 11:55 pm CT|
|Instructor||Kristi Kaempfer, CPDT|
|Number Hours||1 1/2|