Search through the list or calendar to find classes that fit your needs. After you purchase the A Sound Beginning Complete Package you will become a Member on our site. You can then log in with your Members account to register for upcoming classes.
FREE Intro to Training (Humane Indiana)
Introduction to Training
This is a "Free" class open to general public for the first 25 people who register. Whether you just adopted, or you've had your dog a long time, we can help! Join us to learn how dogs learn and how best to teach them and how to begin a positive training plan. This one hour class will cover the following topics:
- NOT EVERY WAG MEANS THEY’RE GLAD - Learn what your dog is saying by understanding the communication and language of dogs AND learn what YOU can do to help your dog understand YOUR language!
- CLICKS and TREATS - How to begin training to establish a trusting relationship by using positive reinforcement.
- MINE! - Learn how to prevent a dog from guarding things of value and what to do if you need to take something away.
- WHO IS THAT? - Teach your dog to be comfortable around new people, places, other animals, and cope with changes in their environment.
Class will begin promptly so please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the class start time. Use the side door East entrance of the shelter facility
- THIS IS A PEOPLE-TRAINING CLASS (without your dog)
- You must register -- ONE REGISTRATION covers the whole family
- Click the button below to register
|Event date||12-01-2018 11:00 am CST|
|Event End Date||12-01-2018 12:00 pm CST|
|Cut off date||11-30-2018 11:55 pm CST|